Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Carving pumpkins for the first time in a few years made me feel nostalgic. I miss pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating and all the stuff that made Halloween so great as a kid. These days, I can hardly muster up the energy to throw together a costume. Tonight I'll be seeing Torche and Coliseum (two bands appropriate for Halloween, I think) at El Corazon and then either hitting up some bars or a house party with some friends. Either way, should be a good time, although I won't be gorging on any candy and scaring little kids like years past.

Oh, and in the photo above, my pumpkin is on the right (Chris on the left, Lauren center). I intended it to be a Mario pumpkin but the top of it caved in. So I spun it around and let my arm guide the knife, resulting in what you see above.

--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: