Friday, October 10, 2008

Gamespeek @ the Penny Arcade Expo / Mirror's Edge Footage


Gamespeek @ the Penny Arcade Expo from Gamespeek on Vimeo.

For those of you who don't know me, I am part of a 3-person video game podcast called Gamespeek. Lately, we've been doing videos, like the one above, but we started as a weekly audio podcast. It's casual and fun, and we try to appeal to the everyday gamer, although sometimes we get a little too dorky. Our latest video shows some footage we captured at this year's Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle, WA. We saw some great games that got me really excited for this upcoming holiday season. On my growing must-have list for the 360 is Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Fable 2 and Mirror's Edge. Especially Mirror's Edge... every time I see something new about this game I get more and more stoked for it. Check out some new in-game footage:

No comments: