Friday, October 17, 2008

Mega Man 9 Press Kit!


Look what came in the mail at work today! Only 200 of these awesome press kits exist. They were given out to the press and select members of the Capcom Forum Community (myself included). The remaining press kits went up for sale to the general public and sold out very quickly. They are going on ebay right now for a few hundred dollars each, but I think I am going to hold on to it for awhile without opening it. I already know what the box contains; a gutted NES cartridge with a press cd inside that contains high-res artwork, fact sheets and some video. The contents can be downloaded here.

Now I just need to beat the damn game this weekend. Wiley's castle is tough!
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®



Here's the inside of the box:

No comments: